- It begins with a piece of so large paper letter and doubles it by half as it is seen in fig 1.
- Soon it doubles a corner as fig 2 is seen and repeats the same with the other corner to obtain what it is seen in laFig. 3.
Fig 2 Fig 3
- Now it doubles the piece that exceeds downwards as it is seen in fig 4.
- It gives to the return the airplane and it doubles the nose, and so you will obtain fig 5.
- It doubles the central part of airplane in three parts (the places with broken lines) that are seen in fig 6. He is important that double the ends of the wings downwards so that the airplane does not fly the other way around.