CYLINDER AND CONE
How To do
In this experiment of mathematics we will find testing that the volume of a cylinder is three times the one of the cone which we will construct.
What is necessary to do?
1. It cuts a circle of 5 cm of radio of a fine cardboard piece.
2. It cuts a section of the cone of 108 degrees and forms a cone.
3. It verifies that the cone and the bottle have the same diameter and the same height.
4. Taking fine sand and places it in the cone. It spills the sand in the bottle. You will notice that three measures are required to fill the bottle
5. We will reach the conclusion that the volume of the cylinder is three times the one of the cone.